This is the fifth challenge that I've signed up for, but I think I can actually accomplish this one. I won't be listing the books that I plan on reading because it might change. I already have a few books in mind, actually I think I'm reading one right now! So, yay! This sounds like a great, fun challenge, so read on and sign up! :)
Hosted by Lazy Girl Reads
- This challenge goes from Jan. 1st 2011- Apr. 1st 2011
- Rules: Choose 4 books according to the following guidelines:
- Something old
- Something new
- Something borrowed
- Something blue
- You don't have to pick the books ahead of time! Be creative! While the other categories are self explanatory, 'Something blue' can mean a book with a blue cover, a book with the word 'blue' in the title, a book that takes place at sea...anything you want!
HOW TO SIGN-UP:
- Place the button on your sidebar & create a post that you can link Lazy Girl Reads to via the linky at the bottom of this POST!
- Leave Lazy Girl Reads a comment to let her know you're participating, she would love to follow you back and check out your book reviews!